When I exposed to dust, I can not control my sneezing. I continuously laugh for 10 to 15 times. Is that a serious problem? Please suggest Some remedies?

Take L MONTUS - ONCE at night for 4 days. your sneezing wl stop. N take hot water mixed with Vicks for nasal inhalation.
Muthu not serious but disturbing Oral Allegra and nasal flomist spray are helpful in allergic rhinitis
May be you are allergic to it. You must take precautions and avoid it. Learn Yoga and pranayam as it can help build your immunity naturally. If it persists then take the help of Homeopathy which is holistic in nature and helps natural healing without suppression. You can contact me for a private consultation if needed.
You may be allergic to dust which gets aggravated by dust on exposure. Take @ ARS ALB 200 and SABADILLA 30,4 pills thrice a day and report thereafter for further treatment. With it take steam inhalation, be hydrated, avoid sour and oily food, tell her to take rest. Take lukewarm water with grated ginger 4-5 times a day do revert for further treatment.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment