Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have dust allergy, which triggers when I expose to dust or pollution. Running nose and continues sneezing. Pls suggest medicine for relief.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. I understand your concerns. You are mostly suffering from allergic rhinitis. Get evaluated by a pulmonologist or allergist. You will benefit from intranasal corticosteroids and anti allergy medicine. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
52 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.