Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have I dont know some kind of an allergy or something around my private part the skin is getting so irritating and itching problem is there. And now the same issue is happening with my wife. Pls advice what do we do?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear it is a kind of fungal infections they are little difficult to remove bcz they remain in the skin where blood supply is very little .so it will take time to remove..if u want to cure u have to follow few medicines for 1-2 weeks ..if u r ready it can definitely be cured, plz upload it?s photo
115 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews