Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother is having premature aging freckles all over the face wrinkles on forehead and around Eyes so how can she treat it. Moreover her face has also become quite slim. How to deal with it?

1 Doctor Answered
Your mother needs to be evaluated by a dermatologist. As per your description, she may require anti-aging procedures like fillers and BOTOX or may be laser.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.