Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 years old female having hormones imbalance. Menstrual cycle is abnormal and I am having very less bleeding. I am taking treatment from 2 years but I am not feeling better. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeopathic medicine pulsatilla200 - 6 pills daily and gossipium mothertincture 10 drops half cup of water 3 times a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.