I have piles and fissure problem, which medicine I have to take, no blood is coming only pain. Please advise

Hi piles /fissure can be painful and troublesome .it can lead to bleeding. please consult a surgeon who after examination would confirm the diagnosis and advice further treatment of piles /fissure conservative measures like taking laxatives ,taking certain medications either allopathic or Ayurvedic and eating high-fibre diet will relieve your problem temporarily .you can use these measures to get imediate relief. Definitive treatment for piles and fissure is surgical management. Laser treatment for piles and fissure is definite treatment .it is a 10 minute painless procedure, no dressing is required post surgery. Post surgery you will be on proper diet chart and certain pelvic floor exercises will be taught to you which will help you avoid constipation in long run . We at Gurgoan to laser treatment of piles and fissure very frequently .you can contact through Lybrate for further details. /fissure