What is the cost of teeth braces .please tell me approximate cost or price for my 19 year old sister.

What is the cost of teeth braces .please tell me approxim...
Minimum 15k to 20k. There are various types and treatment cost also depends on many factors which includes place, operator's skill/ expertise and experience, severity of problem etc.
Dear Lybrate user, braces are used for fixed orthodontic treatment. It's cost is approx 15000/- (minimum)
Fifty k n above.
It depends on clinic it ranges from 30k to 50k.
Its orthodontic treatment which cost about highest 20-25 k.
Varies from 35000 to 65000.
Hi Mr. lybrate-user,There are multitude of orthodontic solutions available in the market. Braces are one of the many. Braces are available in many forms: 1) Metal Braces a) Conventional b) Self Ligating Braces 2) Ceramic Braces a) Conventional b) Self Ligating Braces 3) Lingual Braces (Incognito) 4) Clear Aligners (Invisalign and others) Depending on the orthodontic treatment mechanotherapy chosen the price for the braces varies. The range is between 35k-2L INR, For a better picture on the services, do write to us. Regards
Its starts from 20 thousand and go upto 80k to 1 lac.
15000-50000 depending on case severity.
Dear Lybrate User, anyone who's offering you braces for a price of 15000-20000 is an amateur and the quality and durability of the treatment is not guaranteed. Most well rooted Orthodontists charge 30,000-55,000 for traditional metal braces. As the quality and appearance of the braces increase, the charges also increase. Find a good Orthodontist in your area and seek his opinion for the best treatment possible.
Hi lybrate-user, There are Various Options available for Braces as well like Metal, ceramic, invisible which have different costs and also it depends on the case as well which dictates the amount of time required for treatment and cost as well. So it would be wise to get a consultation done with an Orthodontist in your area. Thank you.