Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I had a sex with my Girlfriend for the first time I split out the sperm first in washroom den I did second time. Then blood started bleeding for her. Now periods time just for 2 hours then it was stopped suddenly later she went village My question is - will it be chance of pregnancy or periods stopped due to whether.

I had a sex with my Girlfriend for the first time I split...
Hello, The first sexual conjugation cause to bleed if the hymen is intact. The hymen is close to the entry, usually about 1-2 cm inside the vaginal opening. So the bleeding what you are telling not of menstruation bleeding, but due to rupture of hymen bleeding. 2nd query about the conceive that depend upon her menstrual cycle. If her menstrual cycle is 28 to 30 days cycle in every month, then any sexual conjugation within 8 days before or after of menstrual date is safe. If period is getting delay then after 10 days of expected period date do the pregnancy test. Thank you.