I am suffering from palm cracking since 1 year. I took medicine at that time and I feel better. Now it become more painful. At the centre of palm of to hands I have the crack. please help me to cure it I can't able to eat also.

I am suffering from palm cracking since 1 year. I took me...
It can be dry eczema, but without seeing you it cannot be confirmed. Apply eladi coconut oil for the time being. If possible you can come and meet us. So that proper treatment can be given.
Hello lybrate-user This could be due to dry skin but you will need to get yourself checked by any qualified medical professional to arrive at a correct diagnosis due to its long standing nature. I did not understand why you are not able to eat ,if its due to a severe dryness it has to be treated urgently with medications since its impacting your day to day life. A simple hand moisturiser containing aloe and drinking plenty of water wil help you however it may not suffice so you will have to consider taking some medications. I will suggest you to go for homeopathic treatment. Please stay away from petroleum products.
Dear lybrate-user, You can apply lippu ointment or chropaxe ointment. But if not cured you have to take oral medicine as well.
Try and use a combination of candid cream and flucort c cream. Mix equal quantity and apply 2 times daily.
During change of season ...generally skin problems due to sudden change in temperature ....contraction ....like a hot glass when suddenly put into cold water it breaks .....skin do cracks .....so take care second number of creams from aloe/honey or other combinations are there and then some moisturizers ....but need all natural pure and from some world top nutraceutical,company ,,,,may advice you on request .....but take it for granted eating has nothing to do with eating ....it may be stress .....