Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nabanita Das
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Nabanita DasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nabanita Das provides answers that are well-reasoned. Yes, its beacause of hormonal changes. Plz give some permanent solutions that even after eating hot nature foods, oily foods n spicy also i dont get any pimples
Good as she was gentle and Dynamic.Though waiting for medicine to work. Once it works would be more confident. As as whole it was a Good experience.
I would suggest this doctor to everyone, she is good and she answers all the questions. and advises correctly. thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nabanita Das to be very helpful. Thanks for your kind and prompt reply.
Dr. Nabanita Das provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you but please can u suggest which medicine
Vijay Kumar Das
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nabanita Das to be very helpful. Good evening madame
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nabanita Das to be knowledgeable. I will try
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nabanita Das to be very helpful. Awesome
Dr nabanita Das is very good and answers all the questions properly
Very useful advice and medicine provided by F
Excellent .. very knowledgeabl and helpful..
Nice and helpful
Hi sir, I am suffering from hair fall for last 1 year During bath time a lot of hair fall. So suggest me what to do for control the hair fall. Age. 21.
My age 41 years old, I am suffering from neck to right side shoulder to arm pain from 3 months. Please what is the problem.
I have black spot in my face. I use a medicine for few months but that spots are still there. What will I do. I use ayurvedic medicine several time but there's no change.
I have a hole in my eardrums from childhood because I was inserting pencil in my ears in childhood. I don't have any pain and my hearing is also okay but I am afraid what will happen in future to my health because of this issue. I am afraid of doing operation. Please give me advice.
My doctor has given me ashokarishta, kumaryasava, shatavareegulam and pills for irregular periods and mild pcod changes. Can I take himalaya evecare along with this medicines?
Is there any really effective ayurvedic syrup or tablets for lowering uric acid and gout. I've got knee pain due to it. Also I am only 19 but suffering from uric acid problem since 1 year.
My brother age 45 suffer skin problem psoriasis. His full body red circles and itching badly. please suggest medicine and treatment.
I have excessive sneezing allergy problem and itching in eyes since 2 years. Please suggest me what could I do.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a major problem that leads to menstrual irregularity, infertility, sub-fertility, unwanted hair in the face, dark pigmentation, hair loss, persistent acne etc. Also, it leads to insulin resistance and high levels of testosterone in the female body, which makes PCOS an extremely difficult condition to deal with. Ayurveda treats PCOS holistically. Each patient requires an individualistic treatment plan to cure the disease from within. The aim of Ayurvedic treatment is to balance the doshas and boost metabolism. Ayurveda also helps in weight loss gradually, rather than a sudden decrease in body mass.
Benefits of using Ayurveda in treating PCOS patients
- Detoxification of the whole body and treat the disease from within.
- Revitalizing and strengthening the female reproductive system to regularize the menstrual cycle.
- Balance the hormones and prevent any condition, that could trigger diseases related to hormones.
Ayurvedic medicines that could tackle PCOS
- Asparagus racemosus: This is also known as Shatavari. It helps in promoting the ovarian follicles without the aid of external medicines, revitalize the reproductive system and take a woman back to the normal menstrual cycle. This medicine also does wonders in tackling excess levels of insulin, in the female reproductive system.
- Tinospora cordifolia: This medicine is also known as Guduchi in the Indian subcontinent and is a very powerful anti-inflammatory herb. It can cure the chronic inflammation of the tissues that leads to ovarian cysts and insulin imbalance. Guduchi revitalizes the body tissues and boosts female metabolism in a very natural manner. It is also a great herb to lower the resistance of insulin.
- Foeniculum vulgare: This herb is also known as Shatapushpa in Sanskrit. Being a rich source of phytoestrogen, it is a great herb as far as treating PCOS is concerned. Phytoestrogen can drastically cut down inflammation and insulin resistance in the female reproductive system. This herb is also believed to be a great agent, when it comes to fixing the cellular imbalance in the body.
- Triphala: This is a medicine which has a combination of three herbs, i.e. Terminalia bellerica, Emblica Officinalis and Terminalia chebula. It is one of the classical formations of Ayurvedic medicine. Being rich in vitamin C and a natural antioxidant, they can effectively tackle free radicals and inflammation. Triphala is a great agent, when it comes to detoxification and cleansing of the whole system.
- Aloe barbadensis: This is also known as Aloe-Vera. It is known to be one of the very powerful herbs that can treat and manage PCOS. They can successfully regularize the menstrual cycle, normalize the imbalance of the hormone, and restore the ovary. They are great for the face both for treating acne and increasing the glow of the face.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!