I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and high uric acid level. Please let me know how to get rid of these two diseases. Thanks.

Tips- avoid farsan and junk food items and avoid pickles papads and eat freshly prepared food items only and do Physiotherapy exercise regularly and drink plenty of water
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. To reduce uric acid one has to avoid high purine containing foods like certain see foods like sardines, herrings, shell fish, mussels, haddock, salmons etc. Avoid red meat, organ meats. Avoid alcohol and sweetened aerated drinks. If high uric acid leads to deposition of crystals around the joints can lead to joint pains. In that situation you will have to take drugs that help excretion of uric acid. Ankylosing spondilytis is a chronic degenerative disease. NSAIDs and pain killers do help. Remaining active is important. There is no total cure for both these conditions. Thanks.