Plse advise way/diet to reduce weight. Currently m making sure to have a walk of 20-30 mins daily with yoga anulom vilom and kapalbhati. Have I am trying to do some modification in my life style as well in morning I am taking Honey with lemon and apple cider vinegar in warm water empty stomach then I do some yoga 10 to 15 minutes followed by one Apple and then post early for office. Who's that my eating schedule is not very flexible. I keep skipping my lunch and taking light to heavy dinner. Have also started taking medohar Vati from Patanjali to reduce obesity. Currently my weight is 69 kg height 5.5 feet and targeting a weight of 62 or 63. Plse advise.

Just practicing pranayams in Yoga will not be enough. Try to practice suryanamaskars and Asanas like Pavanamukthasan, Yogamidra etc. Never go for heavy dinner. Try to take dinner before 8 pm atleast. Dinner should be just steamed salads and soups. Increase your walking / yoga time and reduce food intake. You can also try acupuncture to stimulate the process.