My father is having dental problems removed a teeth causing him pain in the morning only but now he is having pain in the other side only pain no infection even after he took pain killer what the doctor prescribed. What to do? Anything serious.

My father is having dental problems removed a teeth causi...
After extration, pain duration depends on many things like how difficult it was, experience and skills of operator, injection techniques and accuracy of not to damage the nerves, age of the patient, underlying problems like diabetes, blood pressure etc. The other side of pain may be associated with difficulty during extraction (traumatic) so it will take time to go. You can give him powerful painkillers like ibuprofen 400, 600 or 800 mg as required.
Wait for the course of antibiotics to get finished, take painkiller twice daily, rinse with a pinch of salt in lukewarm water and rinse about 4-5 times daily.
It may be a neuralgia pain... You may give him Homoeopathic medicine Coffea tosta 30 TDs... See if it helps...