Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am 70 years old but would like to know whether I can get cosmetic procedure to get my flesh on jaw line lifted (I mean face lifting). If so how long the procedure done would remain in place. Also what is likely to be the cost. Also would it be safe to get procedure done out of hospital but in a private place of cosmet surgeons clinic. Also what are the risks involved.

Dear Lybrate user, Before any major so many lab check ups are nesesory. Like blood check up, BT, CT, Hepatitis B, HIV, body immunity blood glucose level, lever, kidney etc. Without these lab check up it is very difficult to any prediction about cosmetic surgery. In your care cosmetic surgery also will include surgery of maxillary and mandibular jaw. So without lab report we can not predict any thing about cosmetic surgery. Expenses of the surgery depend on various reasons. It can not be predict here. * so it is better to you that, you consult a cosmetic surgeon personally and clear every thing about surgery.