Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years of age and I have my pain in my knee I suffered ACL injury 1.5 yrs back.

1 Doctor Answered
Do knee strengthening exercises; there is a proper exercise program for it so consult a good physio either consult us through lybrate and we will send you proper exercise program and also send us reports of your injury. Don't wait it is not good to have pain and may cause oa knee and continuous pain in knee.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.