I am having a habit of masturbation on day to day twice basis. Is it not good for my health? Or suggest something which helps me.

I am having a habit of masturbation on day to day twice b...
During teenage, masturbation can be done once a week after that it should not be done more than 2-3 times a week till marriage. The vitality and vigour lost due to excessive masturbation cannot be regained back by medicines or food excessive masturbation is very bad for health. Excessive masturbation is the main reason for pre-ejaculation/ erection problem. Swpandosh or nightfall problem also occurs due to excessive masturbation (daily masturbation comes in the category of excessive masturbation). Excessive masturbation can cause weak body, cheeky face, weak eye sight, graying of hair, less weight, fatigue, general weakness, constipation, less appetite, non-erection, low libido, nightfall and many more for any querries ask privetly for treatment medicenes are ashwagandha cap 2 times a day and tab-chitrrakadivati 2 times a day.