Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband is having premature ejaculation and erection problem he is 30 years old and we have 1 boy baby. please suggest me some medicines to cure ejaculation and erection problem sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User You can use Tablet shilapravang 1 tablets two times a day and Tab Chandra prabhavati vati 2 tablets two times a day. Pwd Ashwagandh 1 TSF with milk two times a day empty stomach. For further needful you can consult me privately. Thanks.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.