Hi. This is concerning my mother who is 46 years old and is suffering from chronic bronchitis for last 20 years. She is non-smoker. However, her fev1/fvc ratio is 68 and fev1 is 48%(severe). She can walk for miles. However sometimes she feel tired. She is doing yoga. I need genuine advice. Please be honest. How much she can expect life expectancy to be. I am realy tensed for my mother. Please let me know the genuine answer of her life expectancy. The thing is her fev1 is 48%. Also, what could be possible treatment options. Does stent thing works?

Hi. This is concerning my mother who is 46 years old and ...
swans chintamani ras 125 mg twice a day sitopiladi avleh 10 gm twice a day rudanti kawach 2 capsule twice a day relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 90 days
Hello lybrate-user, From the details you gave, I would label her as bronchial asthma. Raised serum IgE will need to be evaluated for specific IgE for Aspergillus Fumigatus to rule out a condition called as Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis. As far as asthma is concerned it can be controlled on inhaled bronchodilators and steroids. She can very well live for more than 20 years with proper care involving chest physiotherapy. All this that I am saying to you is based on a presumptive diagnosis of bronchial asthma with no super added conditions which require specific treatment. Reviewing her chest X-ray and blood counts along with liver and renal function tests, arterial blood gas analysis would aid a lot in gauging her status. Also a physical examination by doctor can’t be substituted with an online consult. This will only help you if the workup has been thorough and diagnosis is certain. Thank You, Regards.