What should be the diet for fatty liver and if a very minimal size kidney stone which can't be operate. Suggest what should be the proper diet. And I am frequent traveller due to my job profile. My weight is over than actual.

What should be the diet for fatty liver and if a very min...
Control weight Drink plenty of water.
Hi. Just control your weight and drink plenty of water.
Hello dear Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Diet for fatty liver should consume more of organic fresh fruits, whole grains ,cereals, pulses,legumes. Avoidance of all spices, oily,non veg, junk foods, dairy fat, high caloric items.* Along with that have to quit smoking, alcohol if using.* Control of blood sugar, cholesterol body weight are very essential.* For tiny stone keep on drinking water. Hope this clears your query. Wishing him fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards dear take care.