Dr. I wake up at 5 in the morning and go to run. At 7, I usually go to school. At 1 PM. I return. At 5 PM. I remain busy in tution. As breakfast I take some fries for tiffen. Lunch full meal. Again I take some fast foods at evening. At night I used to take 5 chapatis and mix veg. Is it right or not?

Dr. I wake up at 5 in the morning and go to run.
At 7, I ...
Hi. No dear you need to change your diet plan. Your BMI (Body mass index) is high its 27 so need to reduce some weight also. Do not go empty stomach for exercise take good fats like almond 4-5 ps before you are leaving. Avoid fried food for calories & cholesterol take veg soup or normal veg curry with 2ps rooti. At lunch try salads, Chicken/ fish/ soybean any one of them for protein. Limit your rice intake or rooti for low carbohydrate. At eve no fast food you can take. Try sprouts. Every day one fresh fruit you need to take. At dinner limit your rooti intake. So, for weight management limit your carbs intake like rooti, rice, maida, basan, sweets. Thanks.
At 7, I ...
You will put on weight with this kind of food. You need to include fruits and salads, at least 2 servings daily, and cut on fries and fast food.