Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

We are married since Nov 2011. We have a girl child aged 4.5 years. My wife is somehow not stable mentally when it comes to mingle with other at societal level, daily regular activity expected from a wife. Etc. She never cared about daily activity of our daughter/herself like preparing food, daily bathing, personal care, giving/taking food on regular interval, teaching basics to child etc. She does not want our daughter to goto school. Our daughter also does not want to leave her. We have tried all options of consultation, medication but she did not continue any. Now its about child future life also. I want to get her treated through consultation. Please guide want to do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy. Mix 2 drops of Aspen+ 2 drops of Mimulus + 2 drops of Mustard +Cherry Plum 2 drops + 2 drops of Scleranthus + + 2 drops of White chestnut Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every morning and night.(same dose) on empty stomach. If problem continues consult me online. These flower remedies are available in Homoeopathy pharmacy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.