I got my ankle twisted on 5th october. The x-ray showed no bone fracture and the doctor said its a ligament injury. I was having a temporary plaster for 7 days. After that I used crap bandage to walk. But then also I was having pain so consulted another doctor and he put an ankle cast for 15 days then also I didn't got any relief. So I consulted another doctor in my hometown so he told me to cut the cast and start physiotherapy. Its been almost 2 weeks of therapy. I hav some relief but I still didn't got that confidence of being fine. I am totally confused right now. I don't know how much more time it will take.

I got my ankle twisted on 5th october. The x-ray showed n...
Hi. I think you had your Ligament in the ankle torn and you got a great job done by applying cast for 3 weeks in toto. This is what I do for my patients. This allows ligaments to heal and don't worry now as you need to do exercises for your ankle as they have not moved much. Once you regained strength then you would be fine. This will take 3-4 weeks more. Also, I advise to wear sports shoes and avoid any running activities. Hopefully this helps.
Please don't get confused. 1. Your present line of treatment is correct continue with physiotherapy AND add treatment below. 2. Take Ultrasound therapy 1 MHz, 1.2 W/cm2, 6 min 3. Contrast bath 2 times a day. {ask your physio a method} 4. Wear ankle support. 5. Elevate your leg while sleep with pillow beneath. 6. Don't do exercise which is painful. 7. Be patients because ligament injury takes time to heal. Hope to get will soon.