Hi lybrate-user, Fatigue
can also be the result of a faulty immune system. There are some people that are not able to take rest or go for a proper sleep until they finish the task they had undertaken. Such people are more prone to suffer from chronic fatigue
and are always tensed and under some pressure. There are various home remedies that can store back your lost energy and rejuvenate you.
Home Remedy for Fatigue
1. Take 3 drops of rosemary essential oil, 7 drops of lavender essential oil, 2 drops of peppermint oil, 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of sea salt. Place all the ingredients in an air tight container and shake well. Take some hot water
in a bath tub and add all the ingredients just before going for bath. 2. Take a bath in this water for around 15 minutes and after that take a shower with cold water. Lavender provides soothing effect, rosemary provides energizing effects and peppermint provides upliftment.
3. An individual suffering from fatigue should have a proper nutritious diet
. Include lots of cereals in your diet like wheat seeds, maize seeds, rye seeds, corn seeds, oat seeds etc. The cereals used should be finely milled.
4. Add a pinch of cardamom powder to your tea. This gives an instantaneous effect of revitalization.
Sprinkle fresh ground cinnamon on your breakfast cereal, porridge, toast or whatever. Cinnamon can triple
the ability of insulin in metabolizing glucose.
5. Drink plenty of fresh fruit juices to get rid of fatigue and especially grapefruit juice is very good for this purpose. A mixture of grape juice and lemon juice works well to combat fatigue.
6. Mint tea is another helpful home remedy to cure fatigue. Peppermint improves alertness and the ability to focus.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.