I have no any problem I went for medical fitness test. Doctors have told me that you have 7 mm stone in your right kidney. Then I went for CT IVP. In CT IVP there is no radio dense calculus is seen. 15.2×14. 6 mm sized cortical cyst is seen in the mid pole of kidney. Both adrenal glands are normal. Both kidney are normal size, shape and architecture. They show normal contrast uptake and excretion. The cortical medullary pattern appears normal. No evidence of hydronephrosis. Peri renal spaces and pera renal fascias appear normal. No radio dense calculus is seen. Both ureters are normal in course, calibre and wall thickness. IMPRESSION: *Left simple cortical renal cyst. *Right? Partial PUJ Obstruction/extra renal pelvis (more likely, a normal variant) *Mild splenomegaly. *Faecal loaded colon. Please advice me this CT IVP report tells normal or not. Right now my health is good. I have no any medical problem. This test is required only for medical fitness test.

Drink the punarnavasava 2 spoon daily for 3 times for 1 week. Drink lot of water around 4 litres intake of fruit juices and salads. Take chyavanprashan 1 spoon with 1 cup of milk. The report change into normal. Don't take tenstion. Consult me further any problem.