Today when I was flossing my teeth with thread my gums started bleeding, mild bleeding happened. Does it mean that my gums are weak? I don't have any gum pain, or other problem in my gums.

Today when I was flossing my teeth with thread my gums st...
Hello, Sometime bleeding occur at the time of flosssing that doesn't mean that your gums are weak. But you need complete oral prophylaxis. So visit to a dentist for complete cleaning and polishing. After this all this bleeding problem will be resolve.
No if your gum bleed sometimes that doesn't mean gums are weak. When you hurt your gums with floss or tooth pick or brush it will definitely bleeds. But make sure your gums not bleed regularly.
Yes the gums are weak, you need a scaling.
You need regular dental cleaning to be done.