Hello doctor. I am having a mild fever since 10 days. And no paracetamol was working on me. I went for blood checkup. And made a test for typhoid. salmonella typhi is (-1: 160) and para salmonella typhi is (-1: 80). I just want to know whether this is a serious condition? Whether -1: 160 is a serious or initial stage? And I do not have high fever. Very light mild fever ll be coming again and again. It comes. And goes back wen I take tab. Again it comes. Just suggest me on thus doctor. And please do say what should I eat during this stage. Bec foods r also not digesting properly. And please tell me about the condition. Is it serious or initial stage? NOW I AM TAKING - DOLO 650, CEFIUS 200, OFLOMAC 200.

Hello doctor. I am having a mild fever since 10 days. And...
It is not a serious condition but it can be. It is called enteric fever or typhoid fever. You have to control your diet and take full bedrest. Take Luke warm water whenever you feel thirsty. Take light diet. Avoid heavy food.