Mostly I have seen the dream which is totally reverse from real world. Incident is came out in dream totally reverse for example if I have a real love in reality and very loyal to my gf but in dream reverse thing is come out I was very unfaithful guy, if I was depressed in real but dream show I am totally fit mentally and vice versa also.

Mostly I have seen the dream which is totally reverse fro...
Dear Mohit, Dreams are dreams. They are the expressions of subconscious feelings in a disguised form. Do not bother much about the contents of dreams. Bring your dream of "totally fit mentally" into reality by taking the tablets prescribed for manic depressive disorder regularly.
you may try Rilanx cap (atrimed)along with your other medicines. try to balance yourself. medicine is not complete solution of such conditions. take help of your friends and relatives. do some yoga/dhyan/meditation. keep yourself busy in work or some other creativity.