My teeth are paining and the gums are swelled and while brushing they are bleeding. Please gussest me some remedies to get relive soon.

My teeth are paining and the gums are swelled and while b...
Hello Kindly consult a dentist and get your denture and gums checked as swelling and bleeding may be due to gingivitis which is the bacterial infection of gums or nutritional deficiencies more commonly vitamin C deficiency. Medicinal treatment is required in your case, be it the supplements of vitamins through food and tablets or the medicines provided to treat the present infection. Kindly apply turmeric water paste on your gums and leave it for 5 minutes then rinse your mouth with warm water. You can follow this twice daily for 1 week to heel the present infection. Turmeric has anti- infection properties. But remember that your diet should contain orange, kiwi, citrus fruits, guava etc. Take soft chewable food. Lemonade is also helpful in cases like yours.
Hi. It could be due to gum problem that leads to bone loss. You should get the scaling done at its earliest to avoid bone loss otherwise it will lead to periodontitis (pyorrhoea) .meanwhile you can do mouthwashs like 'clohex. And salt lukewarm rinses.'clohex