Have been masturbating since 7 year old, currently I'm 21. Although iwz doing rarely. I was doing compulsively. From 4-6 times. 8 time is my maximum and I did it only once. Last June I did 50 times But also sometimes I don't do it for months. Symptoms Sperm leak One touch is enough to ejaculate Penis had lost sensitiveness But no problem of erectile dysfunction and sexual desire is good.

Have been masturbating since 7 year old, currently I'm 21...
Eat raw garlic early morning and dobyoga and meditation.
People wrongly believe that masturbation is a bad habit, or sin and it causes loss of energy and many side effects can occur. All these are myths and it is a safe act to give vent to sexual drive in men who cannot do sex. People fear if they have adverse effect on marriage or that their energy is wasted and such many funny misbeliefs are going around and all are not true. One can do as many times as he feels and health or energy is not affected or there will be no effect on marriage