I am in my 4 th month of pregnancy. Not feeling to eat anything at all. If anyone take the name of food. I feel like vomiting. Hb is 8gm. So worried what shd I do pls suggest. Thanks in advance.

I am in my 4 th month of pregnancy. Not feeling to eat an...
Hi lybrate-user Your HB needs to improve. Please include poha, spinach,beetroot ,Anar, watermelon seeds, jaggery,eggs, dates in your diet. These are iron rich foods that should be part of your daily diet. As per the prescription of the gyneacologist take iron supplements There are several things you can try to get your appetite back. Eat smaller meals more often. Add new foods to your diet. Substitute foods that you cannot tolerate with other options. Reduce your nausea so you are able to stomach the thought of food. Do not use strong seasonings and spices on your food.
Hello, Iron transfusion is recommendable in the last trimester.Include dark green leafy vegetables rich in folate and iron ,lotus stem,beetroot,nuts in your daily diet with good levels of vitamin C and protein rich food in your diet.Pregnant females are usually deficit in Haemoglobin,but make sure you cover up enough before your child birth.Get in touch with me for an ideal diet.