My mother is 55 years old. She has high bp, sugar, n high cholesterol. 2 weeks before she felt pain in her chest after morning walk. We consulted at SGPGI, lucknow and doc just after doing ECG suggested for angiography whereas ECG was ok. I asked her to come to mumbai we booked an appointment at asian heart institute but doc just after doing ECG n 2d echo suggested for angiography here also both tests were ok. I am against doing angiography n subsequently angioplasty, can you suggest wht to do now as admission date is fixed for 14th nov. Can it be cure thru medicines n lifestyle changes or angiography is must. please suggest at the earliest. She is already taking medicines for blood thinning for last 4 years as in 2013 she experienced the same issue. Please help I'm worried and tensed now as I do not hv much time.

My mother is 55 years old. She has high bp, sugar, n high...
Get the angiography done if the problem in the arteries is severe blocking more than 70% of the flow is blocked then you will need to do angioplasty also. I can advise if I can see the report.