M having a tooth pain I shown to Dr. he told it is due to cavities he said to do fillings of teeth. Is dental fillings safe for teeth m also having sensation in teeth.

M having a tooth pain I shown to Dr. he told it is due to...
Hello lybrate-user, if you have pain in tooth n sensitivity as well then I suggest you to go for a root canal treatment followed by a crown just dental fillings won't help and get a xray done to get a final diagnosis of your problem. Yes dental fillings are totally safe. They help you conserve your teeth and prevent further decay. Visit an endodontist for your problem. Thank you.
Basically if cavity does not hurts we do Filling and if it hurts/pain we do RCT. If Doctor suggest you to go for a filling then definitely you should go for a filling and it's safe.
You can do RCT also, you should consult with a dental surgeon for this, otherwise you have extract the teeth.
Yes they are safe.
It is totally safe. Get your teeth filled.