Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir My back is getting hunchback From the school days I think I have hunchback My back portion looks very bad due to my hunchback Please sir help me I need my back straight I have no other problems sir.

3 Doctors Answered
Dear lybrate-user Hunch back is basically of two types. One is Structural deformity and second one is Postural one. We need more details which one you have and Requiered Physical Examination, Good thing is that both of them can be cured in 99% of cases but not sure about 1% as every patients is different her problem is different.
No worries gentleman hunch back are common to happen and fully correctable through graded muscle strenthening exercises. You can start yoga also it will help you.
Hunchback in general happens in the dorsal back the area which is down the neck and lower back. It can be corrected by maintaing good posture, you can stand against the wall and you can do bending and shoulder exercises which will help you to reduce the hunch back and you can walk with one book which is kept on the head and you can walk slowly in such a way the book doesn't fall down which will definitely help you to reduce the hunch back. If it is too much then you have to wear a brace which will help you to reduce the deformity in the spine. If you want you can contact us privately we can help you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.