Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant GaurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have light pain in every body part and very little fever every time. Please suggest what should I do.
I am 40 years old & suffering back Pain from 2/3 years please suggest Me some medicines. Icant do work By leaning down when I stands a Lot of pain in back, like 80 years old Is excess of sex may be problem.
My knee joint gap has reduced considerably. My both knees pain. In 2011 i use to play badminton on cemented courts for long as a result both the knee swell up. On exam it turned out that it was due to sinovial fluid discharge. I was advised rest and glucosamine. After sometime i started yoga and now swelling has totally gone however i have trouble walking, climbing stairs, i can not play any game at all. Are there any knee joint rejuvenation therapy, i am fond of jogging and playing games. Can i use any kind of knee support and play badminton.
Dear Sir/madam iam suffering with sever pain in leg foldings (thunti) and also back pain. The pain is started from after sesserian operation.
What is the right diet plan to reduce weight. I am suffering from knee pain. What exercises I can do.
Sir my ear bitting was human on 28oct atter it doctor joint cut part after save cartilage behind ear. After 7days skin necrosis and doctor remove that part. After it doctor joint cartilage. doctor says your 2 stage is pending I am confused pl. Help.
I am 20-year-old boy first my right leg jerk at night when I sleep but after I started gym its is normal but now my neck twitch and jerk sometimes and I am not able to see straight I felt mostly this problem when I sit what could be the possible reason is it due to wrong posture or any other problem?
I am 45 years old and having knee pain. Its neither gout nor arthritis. Its not in knee exact. I do not have pain but swelling around knee, hence can not bend.
Hello. My Age 30. I use to play cricket and walk more. My issue S I get lot of pain in my legs. I need solution for dis.
Dear Dr. I have problem in my right arm at elbow when I through the pain has started in my arm. How can I away this problem?
At Every Night I have a pain on my both knees when I was on bed and during whole day no pain nothing just at night this happens don't know what to do for my both knees.
Hello sir, My mom when she was 35 years fell of from the cot and was unconscious for a minute, later everything was fine but after a few months her back started paining, to which we consulted all types of treatments like allopathy, homeopathy, massages and finally poojas, bajans (got cheated). It's been 5 yrs since she fell and pain as started increasing day by day and she's not even able to do household works. Due to frustration she's starts screaming, blaming, scolding everyone and there's no peace in home. Sir, please if anyone helps out in finding solution I would be really really glad to you sir. Thank you.
I am a 55 year old men and have bp from last 20 years and also have back pain from 10 years. Please advise me.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.