Doctor told me that my son is having enlarged adenoids problem that to in 3rd stage. But after the medication he is sleeping normal without snoring and opening his mouth which was done before medication. But still surgery is necessary? Pls suggest.

Doctor told me that my son is having enlarged adenoids pr...
Respected Haritha , hi Welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly . * Adenoids get normalised once the acute infalmmation is controlled . * When all symptoms are under control no surgery is mandaoty for the only size of the adenoids . Hope this will help you . Wishing fine health to your toddler . Regards dear take care .
Dear sir, adenoid is a lymphatic structure, it’s there is severe obstruction causing snoring, dribbling of saliva, mouth breathing, and recurrent respiratory tract infection and blocked sensation in ears, sometimes we need to go for surgical management, if these symptoms are not severe, we can wait till the age of 6. Treatment depends on the severity.
Sleeping normal without snoring might be palliative effects of medication which is temporary. It needs to be verified if adenoid is still there. If it is there then you have two options. 1. Try Electropathy if time permits otherwise second the last option should be surgery.