My wife passed 1 years after her pregnancy, she enter her mens cycle after about 5 to 6 month later her delivery. But suddenly she got huge amount of bleed previous month. Two pad requires within 6 hr. We consult with Dr. And he give SYSRON NCR tablet for 20 days with iron folic tablet. But after completing that course she start bleeding again. My wife took rest after delivery about 8 weeks. My wife had C-SECTION delivery. After that normal house work done by her as we are alone. Is it normal for lactating women? Should I get worried about that? I am very tensed, please help me.

It is expected for a lactating woman to have slightly irregular periods, but if the bleeding is very heavy, it is advisable to consult the doctor. Heavy bleeding can be due to certain other reasons and hormonal disorders apart from a repeat pregnancy. Hence it is better to meet the doctor. 8 weks rest after C section is enough, so please don't worry.