Hi Doctor, My nephew's eyesight is very week she is 5 year old. Can you please suggest which foods are very helpful to her.

Hi Doctor, My nephew's eyesight is very week she is 5 yea...
Thanks for contacting with your health concern 1. At his age be under the regular supervision of an Ophthalmologist. 2 .2tsf of honey with carrot juice, .saptamrit lauha with trifala ghrit .diet rich in vitamins, especially Vit. A .green leafy vegetables 3. Constant observation and Reviewing him periodically will decide the outcome..diet
Food for good eye sight are- 1. Eat carrots, they are filled with vitamin A, which helps your eyes. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, Oranges and other citrus fruits or juices 2.vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotene 3. Omega-3 fatty acids in fish 4. Zinc in eggs 5. Eat almonds 6. Dairy products- Dairy products such as milk and yogurt can be good for the eyes. They contain vitamin A as well as the mineral zinc 7. A healthy diet is essential for eye health. Maintaining a diet high in antioxidants will prevent the development of serious eye conditions and ensure your eyes work their best. Try to eat a variety of whole, unprocessed foods on a daily basis 8. Make her Do eye exercises such as rolling your eyes, looking down, up, side to side. 9. Sprinkle a little water on her eyes at least 3 -4 times a day. This will help you to relax your eyes, and eventually improve eyesight. For more details contact us.