I am having mouth ulcer I am not able to properly eat or talk. Mouth is full red and even small pimples

I am having mouth ulcer I am not able to properly eat or ...
Hi lybrate-user! You can try some over-the-counter preparations and gardles with Betadine gargles liquid, diluted as per recommendations on the bottle label itself. If it does not get treated in a few days, you might need proper consultation. Now there are many medicines that can take care of this problem. But it takes time to treat it fully, so you must have patience. Have a great day!
Hi, mouth ulcers r may be because of deficiency of vit b, iron or zinc can cause these problems, body heat could be a reason or food allergies can be one of the reason. Find the reason. Till then try to have coconut water, butter milk, curd,u can apply honey and turmeric paste, you can apply desi ghee.
Use some gel hexigel and so on.