My teeth is getting yellow day by day And because of which bad smell also start coming What should I do please tell me.

My teeth is getting yellow day by day And because of whic...
You might have tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it checked by dentist .you can use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times a day for 15 days.
Hello, darkening of the teeth is normal with age as long as it is not calculus which is getting deposited along with stains, for which you need to visit your doctor & go for professional scaling. This will also cure bad breath I hope you are not brushing too vigorously & removing the first layer of tooth which is lighter in colour & exposing the yellow coloured inner layer.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hello, yellowish coiour and bad smell is due to deposites accumulated on teeth ,you need to get scaling (cleaning) done from nearby dentist .aiso proper tooth brushing two times morning and before going to bed is very important. Hope this will help you.
Get a scaling done from a dentist.
You need to undergo scaling in order to get rid off your bad smell. Consult a dentist in person.