In my mouth gum where swollen around my last molar teeth. Gum is red and also grey and are very painful. It heel in 5-6 day and but after 1 week it swollen again. What type of this diseases. How can I prevent from this. Please help me and tell me about their prevention.

In my mouth gum where swollen around my last molar teeth....
This is due to third molar eruption. Kindly visit dentist so as to once check the clinical situation. And give medications accordingly. And get an xray done to understand the angulation of the tooth. And it's eruption pattern you can take tab keterol dt for pain.
Probably due to the wisdom tooth. Get an x-ray done it might be impacted in the bone. Warm water with salt rinse do help but that doesn't solve the problem. Consult a maxilofacial surgeon.
Well your suffering from gingivitis which is infection of gum, maintain oral hygiene, brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, rinse your mouth at night with Alam or fatkiri, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, and visit your dentist.