Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Sex stamina not a proper timing. I'll in case my gf sex just a few minutes. I'll finish my work. So I'm confused. Please let me is it problem solve sir?

Sex stamina not a proper timing. I'll in case my gf sex j...
In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation. A private consult is strongly recommended to you I recommend that you and your partner practice certain techniques to help delay ejaculation. For example, 1.you may learn to identify and control the sensations that lead up to ejaculation. 2. You may learn to communicate with your partner to slow or stop stimulation. 3. You can try using a condom to reduce sensation to the penis. 4. Or you can try a different position (such as lying on your back) during intercourse. 5. Counseling or behavioral therapy may help reduce anxiety related to premature ejaculation. 6. There are also creams, gels, and a spray that may be used to treat premature ejaculation by reducing sensation.