Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My body temperature is 102.5°C and have pain and feel vomiting and my blood pressure is also low. What should I do please tell me.

1 Doctor Answered
Take ors and glucose water, visit your local doctor for this purpose, you need treatment, by proper homoeopathic treatment it is curable, take honey in warm water.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.