Please suggest a remedy for piles other than operation. I am facing an one hour of pain daily after my motions. I am using pain relieving cream which settles my pain in an hour. Piles do appear physically outside anus which becomes enlarges after motion and settles down in an hour or two.

Please suggest a remedy for piles other than operation. I...
You may be having fissure in ano, so you need to be examined by a general surgeon and proctoscopy to be done to find out what exactly it is, take plenty of fluids orally and High fibre diet to keep stool soft, proper treatment follows according to examination.
Dear lybrate-user, Hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. According to the narration this seems to be second degree internal hemorrhoids.* Only curative way which are possible in different methods are as - band ligation - stappler therapy - kshar sutra method - laser - nitrogen freezing - surgical excision.* The pain killers, creams,laxatives, diet contol, sitz bath all will help you to some extent, not cure. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery.