I am Deb 25 years old residing at Kharagpur. From few years I am feeling in myself that I am behaving like someone else somebody whom I hate a lot. I even feel that my looks are also becoming like that person. I have started feeling frustrated and presently I have started accepting myself. But I also have a fright that I may turn to become like him. This in turn has lead to my compulsive behavior. For this I have been consulting many doctors, presently Dr. Sanjay Garg (forte Hospital) and even consuming lots of medicines. Like. Fluvoxamine-100, Venlafaxine-150, Daxid-50, Apiprol-100, Tolaz La- 405 and many more. But I did not any satisfactory result for my problem. Therefore I want your suggestion and help for coming out of this issue.

That is quite delusional and is not such a good sign at your age. Apart from the medications you are taking, you must seek the help of a counselor and learn some new skills and techniques to deal with daily life. That person will also help you understand reality from fiction. You must trust the person and learn to agree and live by what s/he says in spite of your inner leanings. You are distorting reality and illusions and delusions will plague you endlessly if you do not combine therapy with medication.