My daughter is 23 days old. I feed her with breast milk and formulated milk. Will it have a bad effect on her health?

My daughter is 23 days old. I feed her with breast milk a...
Exclusive breastfeeding should be given till 6 months of age. If the position and attachment of giving breastfeeding is right then there is no need to give any top milk of formula milk. Mother should be encouraged to give exclusive breastfeeding there is no need to give any extra water also because 80% of the milk contains water. Whenever we are giving top Milk or any other thing through the mouth it increases the chances of infection injection into the body leading to other infections like loose stool vomiting. Also for the optimal growth of the baby breast milk should be given exclusively for 6 months. If the baby is gaining weight adequately ,passing urine 6 to 7 times per day ,sleeps after taking feed then these are some of the signs of adequacy of breastfeeding and then there is no need to give any extra formula feeds.