Hi. I'm 9th month pregnant. Doctor gave the delivery date as 26th October. From past 10 days my bp is at bit higher side. Pls suggest me what to do to reduce bp levels?

Hi. I'm 9th month pregnant. Doctor gave the delivery date...
Reduce salt to reduce total salt to 5 gm/ day only no pickle Pappas sauces no Chinese no ajinimoto. Yoga passive light and deep breathing red and purple fruits and vegetables onion and garlic less.
You can start on DASH It stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. It is an eating plan that is based on research studies sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). These studies showed that DASH lowers high blood pressure and improves levels of cholesterol. This reduces your risk of getting heart disease. The DASH Diet is safe in pregnancy also Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products. Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils. Limits sodium, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats. Along with DASH, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking.