My mother is 58 years height 5 ft weight 67 kg These days she is on medication for depression But now she is getting pain in lower body also she feels lethargic very soon. Is it because any of following medicines she is taking: Oleanz 2.5 mg Petril -Md 0.25 mg folic-s 10 mg Kindly suggest some home remedies or basic medicine so that she feels more active and less pain in body.

My mother is 58 years height 5 ft weight 67 kg These days...
Hello lybrate-user, Appreciate your concern for your mother. As you shared she feels lethargic and assuming she doesn't move much could be leading to some gastric issues. Believe me, a supportive family can do wonders to change the outlook and wellbeing of any individual. Set a proper schedule for her day .Let it be written clearly on a paper and displayed in her room. Don't give her much time alone to let her sink into bouts of lonliness. Take support of other immediate family members to keep her involved .Ensure warmth and care. Discuss things with her. Day to day events to invoke response. A healthy diet and companionship can do wonders to her wellbeingAll the best.