I have problem related to mind means my mind can not get relaxation I want to relax but I can not. I can not get up morning relax. What can I do please hlp me I frustrated from these. I can not get relax and start headache. please hlp me?

I have problem related to mind means my mind can not get ...
You should take proper sleep. Avoid excess stress of any kind. Stop intake of tea coffee which can increase anxiety. You should take out some time for yourself and meditate. Follow any hobby. If all this does not work you may require some tranquilizers after consultation with psychiatrist.
All the effects, non- relaxation on body are due to known or unknown stress. That is why the disease once starts not cured with medicine completely & occurs again & again in one form or the other so there is need of mind management/ counselling (after research on lacking facts why in spite of so much knowledge on mind, stress & disease is on increase) for permanent stop to stress & automatically disease by knowing all the reasons for stress & other associated effects which mind comes to know in 1st session. These are automatically cured if they are of small duration. Mind being used in stress will be totally converted into professional progress or any other aspects of life. Mind management sessions - 3 to 4 hrs.