My question is how to naturally whiten teeth or which paste is good for teeth whitening without visiting a dentist as we don't get time.

My question is how to naturally whiten teeth or which pas...
You can use colgate visible white two times daily for 15 days
Please leave your teeth as it is. Home remedies based on baking soda, lemon juices or other abrasive agents will only damage your teeth in some or other way and later in life it will only force you to visit dentist spending lots of time and money. Now a days power bleaching (zoom bleaching) of teeth available which gives fast results and save significant time of both the patients and dentists as well. You choose.
Use Xtar toothpaste.
Only extrinsic stains caused due to chromogenic bacteria such as food stains can be cleaned by use of certain products like snowdent or glodent toothpaste the enzymes in the paste will only break certain types of stains to make your teeth look whiter other toothpastes that are being promoted on the television like Colgate Visible white or close up Diamond exactra will cause whitening of teeth but should not be used excessively because they contain high abrasives.
I don't think any paste have such power to whiten teeth.. Still you may try Vicco Vajradanti...
Hello lybrate-user, A toothpaste with fluoride is recommended and a soft bristle brush is a must Avoid sweetners, tea,coffee Take up good oral health care regimen everyday: brush twice daily, gargle after meals You can take out some time and go for a teeth cleaning procedure which can make you’re gums healthier.