Cindy is a Labrador and her age is 2 years and 3 months. She is pretty active. Yesterday morning she was playing with my husband and when she sat down she couldn't move her hind legs it was like paralyzed for 2 mins though she was in sense and tried to get up as hard she could but she couldn't move. Me and my husband was hell scared to see what happened, however after 2mind everything was normal. Even now she is again back to her naughty self. Please help to understand is there something we need to care about.

Hello lybrate-user, may be your Cindy got a mild epilepsy attack or syncope. Better some tests to be done to diagnose it some things else happens that day.
If it is a frequent phenomena, you got to be alert. May be you go for an x-ray & physio. If it has occurred first time, it can be a sprain but keep under observation.
Start with neurokind more tab twice a day for 15 days and petjoint tab daily 2 tabs for 20 days.
Hi lybrate-user, sometimes while getting up suddenly some of the muscles get cramps, make painful to get up. Do not worry. Supplement her diet with calcium syrups.

Book appointment with top doctors for Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats treatment